Between Paraná and São Paulo states, the rugged coast draws dozens of islands, bays and mangrooves. By bicycle, we travel three car-free islands (Cardoso, Superagüi and Peças) in almost desert stretches, linking them by boat. The route also passes by the historical towns of Iguape, Guaraqueçaba and Morretes, at the bottom of the wonderful Atlantic Range.
Take a look at our Islands Expedition Photo Gallery.
> Personalized dates and routes, please contatct us.
Three to seven days
- Support Van (when roads as available) and boat (optional, in the islands);
- Specialized guides throughout the route;
- Mechanical and first-aid support
- Lodging with Dinner and Breakfast ;
- All the boat crossings.
- Train ticket (in selected routes)
- transfers Curitiba/Iguape/Curitiba;
- Bicycle rentals
Inns at Iguape, Cananéia, Ilhas do Cardoso and Superagui, Guaraqueçaba and Morretes.
Value per person or groups
Under inquiry - discount for groups availabe
Registration and more info:
Send a message or call:
+55 (48) 8407-8103
+55 (48) 8412-8854